A Fallen Novel Series: My Dream Casts

            Just to break the ice, I will be writing something different today. Instead of another book review and since I really can’t get over with my Fallen Novel addiction, I want to write about my dream casts for the Fallen Novel series if ever it will have a movie adaptation.

         According to www.thewrap.com, Disney has optioned Fallen by Lauren Kate which will be produced by Mark Ciardi and Gordon Gray through their Mayhem Productions (also the producers of Tooth Fairy starring Dwayne Johnson). That’s a ‘hooray!’ to all the Fallen fans if it is true.

              Harry Potter, Twilight, Percy Jackson—these are just some of the novels which successfully made it to the big screen. Well, for all the fans of Fallen Novels and Lauren Kate, we all have our opinions of who should portray the role of our favorite characters in the book. So check out who my bets are! :)


Kaya Scodelario 



Kaya Scodelario as Lucinda 'Luce' Price
She’s perfect for Luce’s role. She’s simply pretty and I think this can be a breakthrough for her career. She has a lot of potential. She’s been acting in some movies as supporting roles like in the ‘Clash of the Titans’ as Peshet.







Alex Pettyfer


Alex Pettyfer as Daniel Grigori

He’s proven from his ‘I Am Number Four’ and ‘Beastly’ movies that he’s now one of the hottest celebrities in Hollywood. He’s perfect for the role of Daniel Grigori. Just imagine him with wings! Isn’t he gorgeous? I think he’s better looking than Edward Cullen. Haha! Peace to Twilight Fans but I’m sure they’ll also fall in love with Daniel as much as they did for Edward. :)







Ian Somerhalder



 Ian Somerhalder as Cam
He’s perfect for the role of Cam, a fallen angel who sided with Satan and became a demon. His devilishly handsomeness in the TV hit series ‘The Vampire Diaries’ as Damon Salvatore has proven that he’s perfect for third party roles. He’s perfectly match for the angelic gorgeousness of Alex Pettyfer. And fans should watch out for their intense rivalry!

         






                So, that’s my dream casts for the Fallen Novel Series. For the other casts, it doesn’t matter for me whoever will play their roles. I’m just concerned with the main casts. So, I hope you enjoyed reading because I really can’t wait for the movie adaptation of this novel. I’m pretty sure that this will be major hit in the film industry. There’s just no confirmation yet of when will be the movie release but I hope soon. I’m just so hooked with the novels and I really can’t get over it! Congratulations in advance to Lauren Kate and Disney!:)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.

Search

Currently Reading..

Currently Reading..
Supernaturally by Kiersten White